Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pizza Nights For children (of any age)

When your toddler loves junk food then why not just make it at home. You will know what to add and you will know that it would have more veges than cheese. Although mozzarella cheese is considered very good for children, just not in excess please.
I have used a round oven at home which is very easy to use and the pizza comes out better than from the microwave. Its the old traditional gadget of making pizza, cakes and snacks at home within the army circle. Army wives eventually do take up baking as their hobby and I for one love cooking special dishes once in a while. Although I am far from being an expert, I can whip up a decent pizza at home.


To make a Chicken Tikka Pizza

Ingredients:


  1. Mozzarella cheese (grated)
  2. Pizza base
  3. onions 
  4. tomatoes
  5. capsicum
  6. Tomato sauce/ pasta sacuse
  7. Oregano
  8. Chilli flakes


Procedure:


  1. Spread the tomato sauce, cheese and the other veges on top of the pizza base
  2. Roast the chicken piece on your stove or oven and shred it to pieces beforehand
  3. Pre-heat the oven to 220 degrees 
  4. Baste the cake tin with butter and place the pizza base carefully inside.
  5. Let it bake for 20 min.
  6. Voila! yummy pizza is ready

I used a cake tin to bake

My Round oven 
And how yum it looks



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think about my post. Let's connect!