Friday, May 1, 2015

A Christian Manipuri Wedding- A Photo Essay

This was the first time I ever attended a wedding in Manipur. And this Christian wedding was simple and elegant with lots of good wishes from their friends and relatives. I took some pictures while witnessing this event. It was so unlike any Christian wedding you would ever see in other parts of India. And yes, the bride wore white with sarwoski crystals.

Pledging to each other

After the wedding vows

The wedding guests



The Army Band playing for the couple
Reception


8 comments:

  1. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing
    www.freecoupondeals.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning gown! The bride is looking adorable in this. The decoration in this wedding is just incredible. Truly I love this wedding spot. I wish I could find such pretty venues San Francisco for my big day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, I consider your blog is one amongst best blogs that I found. Your efforts awfully help make reading your blog considerably easier.
    Packers And Movers Hyderabad
    Packers And Movers Vizianagaram
    Packers And Movers West Godavari

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are amazing ..but a question, do the Christians in Manipur allow marriages outside their caste n religion???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your digital photography blog site is really amazing! You have actually done great deals of excellent work! I wish your success..film and photography services in cuttack

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think about my post. Let's connect!