Sunday, July 31, 2011

One Sunday evening

A place so small yet so many interesting shots that I could never have got living in a city. I have an eventful evening with my dearest hubby taking me around in our car, soaking in the beautiful sites that really have no tourists coming for attractions. Yet I see the little mountains, the setting sun and fall in love with being alive... 



 The Road not taken
 "Yeh shaam mastani"
 We are coming back to this place for a picnic (SOON)














His flavorMine (coz I am a girl and
I end up loving pink)



Still his (I wish i cud get a bite)

The wilderness around
 Goodbye sun, I really wanna break up with you. See you in summers
Admiring (Like you girls never do it!) :D

2 comments:

I would love to know what you think about my post. Let's connect!