Thursday, January 28, 2016

5 Paki drama with amazing Music

When you think about music, all you know is that you do not see countries or borders to prevent it from loving it. In fact who denies that Atif Aslam and Fawad Khan doesn't make your heart skip a beat? Or Mahira Khan not making you wish for the stars? Anyway I do not watch useless mindless television for personal sanity, even the award shows if I really want Raveer and Arjun together then yes, I love them together. I saw that!

Anyway back to Pakistani dramas. I am sure you watch Zindagi channel and you get loads of great plots almost reminding you of the days when you used to watch 'Farmaan' or 'Kashish" on DD channel. I wish they made such romances today instead of man-hating-wife-drama-and-finally-sleeping-when-drunk kind of plots. Its demeaning and totally inappropriate.

Five Paki songs to listen now!

Wo Humsafar tha: The title of the song echoes the title of the drama and its an amazing drama. Totally going to make you hate Fawad for being this mommy's boy and not listening to any sense. But the heart ache and pain is there and I love this song forever!


Laiyaa Laiyyan: From Jackson Heights, this musical number is going to make you nostalgic. The drama is sensible as well. The young ambitious man who wants to settle in the US is ready to marry an older woman for a green card, the man who had left his country for money and did the same now regrets to marry a woman he doesn't love. The ending is amazing. There is no undying love declared- love is just understood.



Zindagi Gulzar hai: The first time I ever realised that I actually like watching two people fight, this song is full of passion, positive vibes and I listen to it when I am particularly feeling down.



  Zindagi Khak Na thi: The gazal in the drama Zindagi Gulzar hai makes you want to stop everything and listen to this soulful number. Its sung beautifully and made me fall in love with the characters in the drama. This music is just the thing to play everyday!



Nindiya re: This song is from the telefilm BEHADD. I watched it for Fawad Khan but the story was way better than him. The young girl (evil really!) is sweet and revolves around her obsession with her mother, not wanting to see her married and share her love. This is a lullaby kind of music that will put a smile on your lips.




If you love music then listen to it all. Of course do not forget to check out all their songs at Coke Studio because I don't know about other things but art and music these people get!


This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think about my post. Let's connect!