Saturday, January 30, 2016

Music And Love- Ek Choti Si Love Story- (Part 3)

If Tia knew that staying alone would be fun, she thought wrong. It didn't seem like a bad idea at first moving in with Viaan but boy, could he be more clear that he didn't need space. She had seen him roaming in boxers in the morning, making her breakfast when she came home late from work or even ordering a take-out when she really didn't eat because she was too lazy to cook dinner. She wanted to be all by herself or at least that what she wanted to convince herself. she couldn't admit that his presence was bothering her big time. He even played the guitar, the music putting her in trace at times. 

His musky scent, the after shave he used, how his lips moistened when he had coffee and how his breath, so warm blew in her ear. He was really too close for her peace of mind.

"You look thoughtful today", he commented. He looked like he had all the time in the world and sometimes he even worked from home- staying home in that bloody boxers that showed off his long toned legs.

"I am thinking about getting together with friends"

"That's great. You should. After all its been a long time that...".

"Look Viaan", she interrupted, "Just be a roommate and stop being my mom, okay? I know when I have to meet my friends", she bit her lip feeling a blush coming on. She didn't want to be rude but he made her do that.

He looked taken aback too, "Of course. I'll back out. Like always".

"Why are you so interested in my life?"

"Because we are friends. We fight because we have to show how much we care. But you would never understand".

"I...care", she did, in her own way.

"Are you still pissed that I didn't kiss you that night?"

Now it was her time to leave. This conversation was just getting out of hand.

"That was a year ago, Viaan. And I was drunk".

Via wished they could talk about it, "But not so long ago", he had sweet memories of it, "You know what you need...", he was getting up and suddenly very close. She was still in her sleep shorts and when he pulled her closer, she didn't think about pulling back, "You seem so bitter lately".

"Well, I am getting older", she didn't really think so but yes, it did suck to be alone. 

"You will always be that little girl who gave me an umbrella when we were lost on our way to school".

"Viaan...", he came from a modest background and she knew that they couldn't afford even a raincoat back in those days. She, on the other hand came from a business family, "I was glad to borrow that. I love the rain anyway".

"Can I borrow a kiss now?"

"What...", she was breathing unevenly, "You said we shouldn't do it", in fact he couldn't be clearer. The way he had been rough with her, demanding that she go home and get it out of her system.

"I was a fool. I thought I was protecting you. In fact thats what I wanted for years...since the day you turned fifteen I guess".

"Hormones?" she giggled because his fingers were tracing a pattern on her lips.

"So many", he muttered, "I am having an attack of it right now. Kiss me?"

She pecked him softly and then when he smiled, they kissed tasting each other for long, knowing that this was something that was inevitable. 

The childhood sweetheart that was always the love of her life was now in her arms. 

(The End)

This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing day. I loved Venice when I was there and hope your children remember this trip as one of a life time. Thanks so much for sharing.

    Trip to europe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful place to visit. All the pics are amazing. I also want to go there and i think first i need to learn the language so that i can do fully enjoy there. Thanks for sharing us.

    planning a trip to germany

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think about my post. Let's connect!